Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long Dong Silver Pelado Foto

News from Marone

Hello guys, I have some news from brown to bring:
1 the first is-ke, for your happiness, I have accepted for the Armonika as a drummer and now anke sound but no problem with them guys, they do not play this summer and testing ke do with their fall on Thursday evenings at 21:30 and then ...
2 - The second news about a possible concert on June 1, x almost want the election to play a young group out there or inside the poles of brown and asked the tonic x ke I understand that they are already on the workers ... so, x k and I knew that, they will call us as the next ... there is only one problem ke maybe you will change your mind about playing ... there are no payments in money, just food and free drinks at the poles ... then the choice is yours ... if we play chieddo the possibility of bringing the primary battery there, and so close ...
3-The third information about the weekend of 12-13 June, in fact the 12th we play at the party and the next day or Saturday, I'm down with my school to dance Latin American, and they asked me, and I will personally ask me, if we let down speakers and mixer and cables that night ... x (in If we leave the house to do the tests, the tonic and armonika or breakfast) is a big favor ke me ask you personally, and if there will be a free dinner that evening at the Feast ... anke
Thank you! I trust in you 24! A throttle! ps. if there are spelling mistakes it's because I wrote it quickly x lack of time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment