Thursday, November 19, 2009

Italian Villa Tall Trees

28-28 or not that is the question!!

Boh ... honestly after Mike wrote that beautiful message to all I have not seen big changes, but then that's what has always been and will continue so unless you put in the right mindset ... Know that I am the first to want to play, because it would be our third year, because it all started from there, because I do not want to wait another year before playing ... but despite this I do not want you arrive at 28 (without ....) aware of what's involved ... First of all must be apparent seriousness, maturity and ability to get involved and make the bottom, everyone, "according to" respect the group through the same respect for those in the group wants to give really to do, trying to put aside (if you want to stay in the group) their indifference, and working as a group should do (so to speak, breathing in the test is lacking in respect for those people at home are preparing things for you to the group''will continue ")," third "attempt at all costs to get to 28 so as not to disappoint the people who have always followed and that maybe they would expect another" 28 "and that he was allowed out of laziness . I think I was clear, 2 songs in one month is unacceptable by calculating the time you have available and home ... I still remember from now on no more scream, I will not share, I will not worry any more if you prepare the song, so we come to the tam tam the same to me willingly and two cigarettes a laugh ... those who lose out are those who want to come prepared on the 28th, and invite them over time to take a stand and assimilate the responsibility of a successful 28 ... That said see you on Sunday at 4 ...!!!! Hello everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment