BARTER : the barter, exchange one thing for another without the use of money ( De Agostini source)
barter wonderful experience between people who can not look into the eyes, but they look in your heart! (Source rachelearteteca)
here is the report of a nearly year-barter blog!
|
| the most recent blog I participated in the barter of Alessia to bring all the tone I used only 6 or 9 and do not tell you ... get ready! |
the one with the purse of almost the same name by Rachel grants Poppy
hours also possess a beautiful click clack Rita's Lies
the super cute bag from ChiarettaFiorellino of Hands creating
not happy that he wanted to exchange more than one item! so I find myself shopping bag with coordinated portfolio!
Sabrina My obsessions sent me fabrics and laces, something I've already used, the rest waiting for the right moment!
The tireless Katia thousand ideas in a cup sent me a box of materials, I have not used yet not even 10%!
this is my very first Christmas Swap barter within organized by Katia, I was matched Frances Diverticreando gifts in exchange for ten Arteteca sent me books, jewelry, a very useful hook, and chocolate!
tell you that every time I hear the postman knocks on a 'crazy excitement, threw me to pick up the package and being careful not to trip on the stairs began to unwrap it, open it, I'm amazed, I smile,
a great smile does not barter!
thanks
rac
I've got got a lot of taste that runs from Anna's Little Shop alchemist I saw a scuffle amazing mug decorated by her, but only until October 25.
"sketch"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment