Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Charlemagne King Of Hearts

want to post ... Conlan



there is no doubt the soul of a post are the pictures.
but what about when you are surrounded by fog and photographic skills are to a minimum?

thank goodness at least the schizophrenia ricoclosa not afraid of this weather.

Sunday I was having lunch with an aunt, I saw her fight a belief that he could not too full to close, suddenly pulls out a huge under-cake in plastic and puts it on the table expecting to throw.
me I look at him with languid eyes, I immediately decided to break up the entire board and act like lacy subitissimamente before parental eyes (my mother, and deputy secretary of rompiconiuge) can be seen.



is true that now everyone thinks 'ch' ca nun ce stong cap "but hear me complain annoys me!
so today I" got on "the iron and proceeded as you know by heart, only with a little variation;
I rolled the plastic still hot on a wooden pencil.


I then cut strips from a plastic bottle, I have inserted a tube bent into a U in each leaving out the other side a beautiful pezzo.Ho approached the two peaks to the cooker, the tips were photographed and have attached the cannula.
now do is add a hook, so
Sunday I will use them to decorate the tree of sweet aunt, the only one who does not believe "more" to my madness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment