Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Denise Milani To Shop

anyone?

guys !!!!!!!!
but you can leave it all to chance?
that ... .. let's hear Michael is on holiday nut but well ... despite the problems that crowd 24july now we are still a group! Show that you are interested in something shit.!
Biava, Luke, I have not heard more ..
We understand the desire to clarify Tomma after 14 but you, you no longer wish to try? rehearsal room is so upset and sorry if I refuse to go 14senza a shred of evidence !!!!!
week beginning next appointment at least 2 times tam tam! Friday and Saturday return and Michael David. The trials will certainly
afternoon. We rehearse the songs and try to engage, the 14 should be seen as a challenge to ourselves. Today is 5agosto and no one has ever proposed to do the tests or at least find as a group by 25 July. Crazy stuff to / from indifference or just buck (there will be someone who will hold ..). Well I do not think you (we are, there are also me, certainly not a saint) as well so let's just under for the desire to play, hoping that it is still a stimulus for all the most important.
At this point I hope that everyone will unbalance and say something that is not "ok .." "You're right" but simply to give all to do.
The rehearsal room .. why always the same idiot who set up / clean?
not angry or post from top to bottom is only a post in which I ask 24july to join, to find and do not blow it to pieces as well as the liver without softy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment