One thing is obvious and always will be ... I do not distinguish it from other at random or because I have delusions of leadership that many accuse ... but only because I put the band first in my life I put in what I do all my mind and I would also feel that my guitar .. do you really believe that the voice sometimes you feel little or no spicchino all other instruments in volume because it is my ago or so why do not we have that they will be at the mixer?? you are just off the road, the only reason you complain is that you never quite taking your instrument / voice, otherwise you would see how you would learn to use the mixer or maybe of interest to a preamp for vocals or whatever, or even if I cum .. (not Invent Now that is a question of the character of the person, even an idiot would be able to assert himself he understood what he wants, and you are neither stupid nor of certainly lacking in that decision because you want to always pull out!) just in your priorities, there is certainly passion to dedicate to music and this can be seen, both by scores on the stage, both the batteries at night enlighten them on stage is the behavior that does not prove that you're having fun but you're almost forced to stay there by force of circumstances ... and no one forces you or wants you to put passion in the music (not just as a set group of friends, if not, we can also find out for a drink), she takes you, if you have not do not have to convince yourself of having to have at all costs, because after the results are these ... learn to give proper weight to their own priorities and not hide behind excuses for something that does not truly believe and maybe it's because now we're in, are used without understanding the value and the seriousness that need. It is certainly wrong to regard it as''a group born in the fun,''as Michael pointed out to me. But he could remain so if we just kept trying, just to make us laugh. But things have changed because in addition to having a rehearsal room, a plant, a group we also have the small detail that we play in front of people ... just think how many kids whose dream is to give the best in music, you're in there and you're not using as others who would like to maybe have the Fortunately, because there are so many ... The question is this ... after 14 you did not wrong not to give the best in the group, I have so much reason as I do that because in the end I can not pretend to give force and what we do not want to give or take ... but if the group should be dedicated to the''fun''as it is born as such I will give priority to something else that satisfies most of my efforts (if you find it) and certainly not to 24july I will learn to look to find a way to make friends for a laugh and I will also give the weight it deserves as you always did you (and when I went to play at the center of the lake for example), but after not expect to go around making pictures with me in it ... we will remain confined to the tam tam to have fun ... but if the Holy Spirit will enlighten the path and you'll know what it is you really will be a different matter more serious and more professional and will begin again to think not only your friend but also a true musician ... It's all up to you guys ... and do not begin to defend yourself unnecessarily as usual, think about something for once, these are choices in life that change the future of 7 people, and be honest with yourself and with me ... and there is no middle ground as it was until now not has benefited anyone ... soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment