Sunday, December 13, 2009

Buy Fake Muscles T Shirt



Today I vented after 2 and a half years .. is also the first time that I did not regret what I said even if the truth is bitter .... Despite Octavia is a great friend of mine and that's why I just want good, well now that even if Luke does not have plus a beautiful relationship, for this time (musically speaking) I can not deny that he only hoped that you took consciousness of the futility (typically moving music in a group of music) and the lack of passion and wisely decide to abandon the valuable role that thousand other people would have liked. They are certainly not good things to say but the truth you can not make it clear in other ways without thought of offending, and I can not even pretend that you do not offend in reading, but be aware that this is just music (and then for you ...) and not to the person. The only solution, but unfortunately impossible to implement and that the group would go on without you ........ stop ... now the pride will have already overcome reason and think "now I go, I'll show me the ass," but in truth the only true measure that allows to show that the group and keep the music is not waiting for something to happen a miracle in you, waiting in vain, but once you see that out you would be able to make do, do not give up, to form another group, crying on her knees to be readmitted ... but unfortunately this is not can happen because (first case) if you went there with personal pride Just fuck pretend not want to fall in principle and in revenge, and not for lack of passion as it is in reality, once again managed to avoid having to admit that music you will not give a damn ... (Second case) where the group came out in "serenity" pretend to be sorry rather than musically, noting that future nell'immeddiato you would wish, that wish to be part of it yet, or even be able to find a niche idiot in any field of music, for let me note that there are data to do anything not to leave me in the mouth the phrase "do not have passion and make me feel like shit ... This is the process intelligence that a person does in this case, and I know him well ... So the solution is not .... there ... I see this as the end, at least as long as we still have these 7.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment