Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Difference Between Bengali And Paki

The result of the dust on Sunday ...

Michele said ... Remember
tuttp wrote what is difficult for me: I have in mind, however, the vision of Thomas on Sunday. He is right to say who gave us 100 is bad .. if everyone had made that commitment in the group we would never have played around .. probabilm and we would not have even more .. and probably if he had not ever fuck the fancazzista on duty would not be here .. for attachment to the group award and then Thomas. He is right in saying that if things remained so you do not go forward. Not even if he is referring to prestaizoni .. I mean .. if the commitment is a commitment and it shows .. the good will have to continue .. (And the results will come with the application ...) Otherwise, I think it is up to Luke and Octavia understand that their commitment is not Sufficient enough to live in a band of seven people. Ma. Humanly I can not kick anybody, nor incite anyone to do it .. because I believe I have faith and expect something to happen and that their will power to win all .. I believe that changes are possible .. grow and mature is human .. I dare not call it a miracle .. and for the last time I trust in Luke and eighth in their growth .. I think give them The last possibility (however, let this be known that last verament ...) is a gesture due to two friendly people.


This is the essence of everything, and plays into the hands of everyone, and is between my radical and extreme moderate Nut and Silvia ... So congratulations Mike!! Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment