think of attacking creativity because the nail tired of being mistreated by those who would support me more, turn on the computer and find myself absent-mindedly " online ", demonstrating that nothing pleases me more than sharing my passion!
by Ilaria, for the time you wanted to spend with me and certainly for all that, again, go to "DIY".
we are all in our "glory", it was hard to choose the right picture, I always laughed with his mouth wide and she was a serious, this seems to me a middle way, the least bad word!
here is the collage of the beautiful creation of Ilaria, aka Airali the ;
was in its first market, but it was flawless, all well prepared and presented.
our table was undoubtedly rich and colorful and has not gone unnoticed.
look how good are the puppet-balls that got to my little ones on our "crazy tree! !
oops, I forgot, I also do my best wishes for the holidays and the new year ahead, I do take advantage of the nose of the little house that I had fun with dress Picnik !
wished, very strongly I wanted, and I'll
!
take hold of this happiness in 2011 and will not leave her to leave the premises!
Bach rac
0 comments:
Post a Comment