Friday, January 7, 2011

Pokemon Xd Gale Of Darkness Jirachi

Caterinetta or knitting, but in my own way!


of my desire to "Caterinetta" I had already spoken for alternative here,
but since I have a hand in "only" five fingers
I thought so:


I used a mini jar of Nutella (news "irresistible" Christmas gadgets)
I placed the tip of the side edge pushing pyrograph
and I got eight equally spaced grooves.
Of course the idea is applicable to many other plastic containers,
depending on the size that will create different "salami."


giving vent to my fantasy "animals" were born: Concetta
the owl and mouse Oreste lubrense








I must admit that my favorite is him, and side of face, from behind,
I love it!



Unfortunately, it is also a favorite of my Olivia, who already has a couple of his predecessors jelly!


sniff, sniff, I smell of new creative .....
wait ...
Bach
rac

0 comments:

Post a Comment