colored plastic when it came in my hands I came on the classic light bulb
but I came out the smoke from his nostrils, we saw red, I became a bull (not just in the astrological sense) doc!
I do not like the "parure"
also because I think that my designs should be "used"
and more 2 to less than one meter are TOO!
But since the material was "abundant" (there is very little) I wanted to create more than one piece.
series: galvanized iron wire of 2 mm, shaped and hand hammered,
ditto for the pendant, small heart
plastic
set with a piece of wire about 0.5 (it was spread among my things and there was no label)
Cuff: formed by a knitting " my way "galvanized wire made with thin, hammered closure S
ring: small galvanized wire knitting when I inserted and fixed a heart with a piece of wire, I tied out smaller hearts, I cut a strip of plastic, I drilled at the ends, I stuck a piece of wire hooked 2mm and set the "sphere"
ops! but from where I got the bright red plastic?!?
by a lid of the box of coffee, the plastic is soft enough to be embedded the tip of a scissors Embroidery (preferably a curved blade) and make room for the imagination!
now it's missing in this "collection": kimbo
pour Famme, love coffee, tappammore ...
do vobis
CIAOOO
0 comments:
Post a Comment