Monday, February 21, 2011

Where To Get A Dildo At 13

my participation in "recycling on display at Villa Funds


Last Friday was a special day for me;
I had the opportunity to participate in an event eco-friendly
organized by the Municipality of Piano di Sorrento (na).

My Photo roundup begins with the location:



(garden view)



(structure)

The invitation was sent to the fourth and fifth grade classes,
children have attended a meeting with representatives ;
where it is required to explain to the little ones, the serious damage they cause waste at sea.

to follow a detailed photographic exhibition depicting the town's streets
before and after the introduction of separate waste collection door to door.

The presentation of material derived from the differentiation of the waste: compost, paper and
ecoallene arising from Tetrapak,
rock solid furniture made of recycled of Sabox ,

;




the Ricicletta
(bicycle built with the recycling of 800 cans).



then a visit to my banquet,
to illustrate and explain, as with Arteteca and fantasy,
our waste can be processed daily.






I regret not having more photos of the works of Gaetano Donna,
ours that an artist with the most diverse materials creates beautiful paintings representing seascapes.
(here his sculptures)


ultimately the students are entertained with a group of leaders who guided them in creating a simple creative recycling project;
I must say that their smiles and looks pleased to have been a nice reward organizers.


the next
rac
ops! I forgot a few days ago I released my first interview for my friend Angela
-supermom, read it here .




0 comments:

Post a Comment