Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is The Average Cost For A Cater

ESTE close to my heart ...


This is the slogan that I have decided and chosen for the next election campaign. Este to my heart: if I look at my past and the years spent working in the town of Este, where the effort was to organize, among other things, an event like "Este in Bloom "and propose events that can promote my city, I recognize this very spirit and effort to always find something original. But still I feel so different because different is what I'm doing, honor a commitment I do not know where I will but I want to be somewhat helpful for my Este.
These years are changing the horizons to which we were raised: what happened and is happening on a global scale, but it happened in our small newspaper. Until a few years ago the conviction to live a better life than our parents were normal and legitimate today these coordinates are not so obvious. While we do not know when we get out of this swamp and economic values, I think I can say that today we must change the way we live politics.
Above all, we is forced to find a new way of administering our communities and our cities, large or small .
We need to return to care about the reality in which we live , because only so we can give full value to what surrounds us. It 'a wish for us all: it is a wish for me, I will try to realize a commitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment