Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Does The Period Look Like

ribbon necklace with bicolor flowers in pet



for the series every promise is a promise, here are the easy steps
to pack an unusual and ironic necklace.


commitment I took here, and I am honored ,
although I have not rebuilt exactly the same!; P

required: 2 t-shirts of different colors (the ones without side seams are preferred)
crocheted No 10
flower pet


shirts cut it lengthwise in strips about 1 cm,
get the rings of tissue.


pull each ring, without exaggeration, so the edges are rolled


superimpose the two rings


and following the pictures (it is easier than to explain!)


add more circles alternating colors,


got your ball, you just need to embark on the 'i-cord !


for the flower I used two bottle bottoms, which I cut by way of corolla
and I warmed up slightly on the gas stove,
I drilled them, ditto for the white cap slightly "melted"
and joined them with a long galvanized wire,
that in the back created through the slot, and front
a spiral pattern.

requests enlightening look!
Try!
kisses rac




0 comments:

Post a Comment