Thursday, March 3, 2011

Manga Fox Honey Honey Drop Raw

Yes, Este is close to my heart!

"ESTE VI AND ITS CITIZENS ARE SO 'A HEART THAT WE HAVE DONE A NICE GIFT: an incineration of Pollina BRAND NEW, which will be followed others that pollution WHO KNOWS GOOD' FOR HOW MANY YEARS. CONGRATULATIONS Northern League could do a masterpiece, LOCK ALL IN VENICE, HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO ORDER VIA BELLERIVE stoop. ANOTHER ROUND OF PIVA THAT, WHAT YOU COMBINED AND 'THE REAL SCANDAL, VERY GOOD TICKET CARD FOR stand for election. ESTENSI, NOT THOSE OF THE ESTE zero interest, affects only the caregiver. NOT Rate them! "


This is the comment to my post a few days ago, entitled" Este is close to my heart. "Who wrote it? We can not know it, because to this comment like to remain anonymous and shoot behind you: this attitude also helps to give a measure of dignity of a person who obviously has something to hide. I'd be curious to discover the hidden identity of who wrote these words because I am convinced that you would discover many things about his past, on his political consistency and what are its real interests ...
I have not commented hot neither of these vile and cowardly insults, or the news from Venice and on the construction of an incinerator in Motta d'Este. I wanted to wait to read the text of the resolution, not yet available online, before making a thoughtful and articulate reflection. Given the established practice of taking advantage of such situations for electoral purposes, pushing down on people's fear and ignorance among the public about the complex administrative processes that underlie these practices, I try to reason with a loud voice, as always putting face.
Instead, I am compelled to respond to offend and delirious. It is not my practice to hide, so here I am again, without masks.
I've always tried to address this issue having in mind a simple consideration: we all breathe the same air. I believe that this approach is the more correct, because the temptation to ride the story, perhaps to stand as the champion of a whole, is very strong. Instead, the environmental issue, with all that that entails, is one of those fields where, especially at local level, the symbol and flag have little meaning.
This is because, before being militants of a party, we are all citizens. If we look at each other from this point of view reasonable, we would realize that work together on some issues is not only possible, it is also natural. And we would realize that the position taken in certain situations, as this is the result of genuine concern and a sincere commitment.
So, today as yesterday, and indeed every day, in the face of such attacks, I would say and reiterate that yes, Este is close to my heart. Because when you say they are not in favor of an incinerator, I say this as a citizen, because when I say that my area is a high risk environment, I say this as a citizen.
And so that the user comments, I say that talking to a living with his salary, which he chairs only those in your kitchen and it showed in the many years of work performed and conducted in the town of Este, to do things with passion and commitment, for giving service to our community is both a moral duty is an honor.
I am used to dealing with issues like this and this style today say very simply: should question first because it was not possible to stop the birth of this project and in this there is some responsibility for precise local and municipal level, should question why so many technical tables (and I stress the technical term) expressed favorable opinions, making virtually impossible to stop the proceedings if not at risk of complaints and requests for economic damages; us examine the possibility that we have to oppose (in terms of, for example, traffic ordinances for the transit of trucks).
But no one uses so unworthy a story for which, locally, we fought all regardless of political color.
When I read phrases such as "The Mayor of Este Piva and administration were left alone in defense of the territory," I say bluntly that they are false and unashamedly populist, because the battle has been from the beginning cross .
The attempt to use the event by the same people who only recently spoke of political profiteering during the "case Berton, will turn against them just because authentic, true and disinterested and was will be our and my commitment as a citizen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment