Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ice Cream For Stomach Upset

VOILA '(from bin to pouf-container)


This is one of those jobs that I was not more difficult to start to finish!
the idea and material recovery (from bin 25l and a circle of wood for the base of the seat)
are mine, not always sweet (P), half.



was in standby, around my kitchen-lab, more than a week,
while it took me a few hours, the bulb dall'accendersi , to decorate it.


;


based on wood, I "sparapunti, foam and fabric stretch recovery,
for the seat.


the owl on the branch between the flowers, I recovered from my old jersey,
let's face it, I can only wear certain things!


on the basis of felt black
strand point to finish, sew and decorate.

Now they should do 3 more ...
hope that the input will come soon!
hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment