Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nj Hot Gay Cruising Spots

Pinocchio, Saturday afternoon, friendship and creativity


I confess, I sometimes find myself humming: I
party for 30 days a month,
calendar for me, you know, has no surprises,
Christmas, Easter, Epiphany and August,
Sunday is always for me,
Sunday and if not,
party is the same, I know,
but why? why not? I know!

or remember my prof. of law with its proverbial quotes, including:
to 'semmane and Pulecenella: 3 and 4 will benefit dummenc'!
(the week of Pulcinella: 3 Thursdays and Sundays 4)


all this talk of holidays to tell
of my long-awaited, Saturday afternoon creative!
meeting with Mopo and Airali is always pleasant and prolific!
last Saturday was to be the main theme of the knitting,
having brought the girls knitting and megatricotin crank.
I must tell you that after a couple of failed attempts my brain was already in need of repair?
so I vented my frustration about Anna, an old friend and new recruits
DIY,
as the first time I did use the traditional Caterinetta with a raffia yarn! : P
working with "tenacity" got a nice sausage orange compact
this summer wearing this:


then Airali-Ilaria to lighten my failure " mechanical "
proposed the 'i-cord !
mh ... this I like it:
quick and easy.


and so:
i-cord, ball of tape to make me blue bottles from omaggiatemi Mopo-Pia,
for this new series!


just say that if you like, stronger than 4 or 5 meetings psychotherapeutic
I can do it again for a detailed tutorial with pictures!


but if you like it ...!!!
kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment