Monday, January 24, 2011

Does Your Cervix Get Softer Around Your Period

creative in the open!



2 years ago when I started this blog I thought I was an alien, who can not find anyone with to share my passion?
now as well as several bloggers whose friends despite the distance, I can always count on, I begin to find creative, always thanks to the Web, even in these parts:)
after Airali also Mopo was hiding between the winding and busy streets of Sorrento.
in photos from retro (wanted it to mask the violet color of my cheeks on fire!)
the sugellamento our first meeting.
It 'amazing how not even know it starts a dialogue telling burst from our first breath to what we ate for lunch!
in memory of the meeting I also had the wonderful gifts, which, with my usual "head in the clouds" I had not really thought
: P!

introduce them to you:
purses, block, pencil and pocket to accommodate my new business cards that she designed me!
by Ilaria-Airali


a tender and very nice ladybug accompanied by delicious sweets
by Pia-Mopo



list our own bloggers would come by right-supermom Angela , but for now prefers to remain behind the scenes while waiting for the child to grow and we would expect!


this photo I saved it for last because this is not an event is more '
I finally felt the scent of victory, my gentle spouse after he surrendered to the attacks Arteteca of myself, decided to leave contagious!
fitted jigsaw, a great deal of things to be forgiven and reclaimed wood, in two afternoons gave birth to this beautiful chest!
juicier is the point when he handed me, saying: 'decorate it however you want, the artist is you! "
I thought "mo je capit'!!!" :))))

Given that even love the wait always pays here is info on decorating:
being well-polished surface, I decided to leave the grain in sight, I tapped a bit 'of acrylic with a wet sponge and I have deployed on the wood, the grains are the
cap-knobs, each consists of a loose plug in the oven with the addition of a bit of bottle, secured with hot glue a cap to which I have just a little 'softened the edges with an iron and had already been fixed with a screw on the drawer.
what do you think?

soon with new creatures Arteteca
kisses rac

0 comments:

Post a Comment